skilled software developer to work metadata and science-data management and delivery projects
- a provider of web-based data systems as a service, specializing in Earth Science information.
- innovators building systems based on international standards.
- fans of open source technology (but welcome developers from all backgrounds). In particular, we love:
- a craftsperson in software development.
- one who gets things done.
- able to play well with others (can lead or be led as needed).
- a highly flexible environment.
- challenging problems across a diverse software portfolio.
- sane work hours.
- a collaborative team culture.
- a voice in how things get done.
- an excellent atmosphere to learn and grow in your profession.
- an opportunity to add exciting national projects to your resume.
We are located in Tucson, Arizona but as we are looking for a contract worker, this position may work remotely. Occasional trips for sprint development and code-a-thons in the Tucson, AZ office will be required. If you'd like to join us in our endeavors, please send a resume.
Submit a copy of your resume (MS Word or Adobe Acrobat), including a list of current projects, GitHub page, and desired rate to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Software Development Specialist - YOURNAME” (insert your name as appropriate).